All Links Posted On This Site Lead To 3rd Party Sites Providing The Downloads. These Sites May Contain Potentially Copyrighted Material. The Contents of these Files are NOT the Responsibility of This Website. If any Copyrighted Material is Found on This Site, Please Inform us and it Will be Deleted Immediately upon Request.

Re-Posting.....

I'm in the process of transferring my blog from MSN Spaces, to BlogSpot....so....you guys are lucky cuz now im re-posting old stuff!

Singles Update
Chris Brown - Final Destination [Snippet]
No word on this being a track off the re-release. This lil snippet is still fire though!
I have to be honest and say that I really wasn't feeling any of Donnies music during his pre-"Bad Boy Records" era. But now that he's teamed up with the right industry peeps, his music is starting to form.
Sound familiar? Yea, your girl Cassie ended up ownin this track after herself and Karina recorded their own versions. The two actually met and had a chance to speak about the track and who's version they liked best. It was nothing but love, and the girls are proud of each others sucess. Between me and you..I like Karinas Better :)
Supposedly, Mishon is Cousin to Chris Brown. Not too sure how much truth there is to this rumor...but based on the music style..its believable.
Avery Storm - Stop Time [Produced By B.Cox]
Everybody that really knows me knows that Brandy is my bottom bytch of the music industry. She has helped evolve and create a new sound that is still transcending in R&B Today.

0 comments: