All Links Posted On This Site Lead To 3rd Party Sites Providing The Downloads. These Sites May Contain Potentially Copyrighted Material. The Contents of these Files are NOT the Responsibility of This Website. If any Copyrighted Material is Found on This Site, Please Inform us and it Will be Deleted Immediately upon Request.

Ushers Unreleased Track "Echo" Makes Ciaras "Fantasy Ride"

Remember the Bryan Michal Cox production "Echo" that failed to make the "Here I Stand" album release? Well looks Usher and B.Cox had other ideas for this track.

Ciara recently confirmed with MTV that "Echo" is now slated for her third solo album "Fantasy Ride" and could include some additional vocals from Chris Brown, or a feature from one of todays rap acts. [Though I have nothing but love for Lil Wayne....If he makes his way on this track somehow...I'm gonna hang myself from my apartment.]

Its gonna be hard to hear Ciara doing this one since my mind frame is set on Ushers version, but I know Ciaras talented...and will make this her own. It woulda made sense for her to feature Usher himself on the track...I dunno........

The Tricky Stewart-produced lead single, "High Price" features Ludacris. Ciara recently talked with "EW" about are 2 other possible tracks, "Work" & "When I".

Fantasy Ride will be released as a three disc album rather than all the tracks on a single CD. Five to six songs will be featured on each disc supplying a different theme. The first disc entitled "Groove City" contains slow jams similar to Ciara's Evolution single, "Promise". The second disc called "Crunktown" includes crunk-influenced tracks reminiscing Ciara's debut single, "Goodies". The third disc named "Kingdom of Dance" provides up-tempo house and freestyle cuts. [Wikipedia]

0 comments: