All Links Posted On This Site Lead To 3rd Party Sites Providing The Downloads. These Sites May Contain Potentially Copyrighted Material. The Contents of these Files are NOT the Responsibility of This Website. If any Copyrighted Material is Found on This Site, Please Inform us and it Will be Deleted Immediately upon Request.

Usher has Justin Timberlake In Mind For "Here I Stand "Re-Release?

Last week, Usher took some time out of his busy schedule, to chat with U.K newspaper, The Daily Mail, where he mentioned his disire to collaborate with former rival, Justin Timberlake on the re-release of his current album, "Here I Stand".

By the time of Usher's fourth studio album, Confessions, he had become a megastar - and then found himself embroiled in a mega-rivalry with Justin Timberlake after saying, "There simply is no comparison between me and Justin. He can't even stand in the same lane as me, ever."Today's Usher is suitably apologetic."I regret it," he says, shaking his head, "because he's a great friend of mine now. I was young and didn't know better."We were both being kids and he turned out to be a really cool guy, and we're talking about doing something together for the repackaging of my album. If we ever worked together, though, it would be the biggest record ever." [The Daily Mail]

0 comments: