All Links Posted On This Site Lead To 3rd Party Sites Providing The Downloads. These Sites May Contain Potentially Copyrighted Material. The Contents of these Files are NOT the Responsibility of This Website. If any Copyrighted Material is Found on This Site, Please Inform us and it Will be Deleted Immediately upon Request.

50 Cent Takes A Shot At T.I. On T.O.S.?

50 Cent is again...somehow getting into some more BS...this time, involving the self proclaimed "King Of The South", T.I. Apparently, on a track called "You So Tough", 50 spits “You got knocked for 10 machine guns and only get 12 months”...possibly insinuating that T.I. must have snitched? Hmm......

“Nowaways this rap shit aint adding up. How n—-s get caught with 10 machine guns, only get 12 months?

Oo-weee, don’t talk to me. If you talking to him, you talking to them…

I got the best lawyers that money can buy….they say at best they woulda got me 10 or maybe 9.

I said, how do you explain how the homie breezed? They said, you keep your mouth shut or you eat the cheese.”

0 comments: